Crisis comms planning
'Publicity' does not always mean 'good publicity'. Bad publicity for charities can undermine a reputation and affect funding. Can you turn the attention around and move the story on to your messages? Can you forecast the storm and take action early?
Handle bad news and negative attention – be prepared to protect your reputation in a PR crisis. Manage yourself, your organisation and the media under pressure.
Ideal for you if; you are new to a comms role or responsibility or need a refresher
Back at work you'll;
• look for vulnerabilities in your organisation and its work – anticipate risk;
• prepare to gather information fast and act quickly without panicking;
• keep your key stakeholders informed, and keep them loyal;
• keep your organisation credible in a crisis; and
• prepare a comprehensive crisis plan.
VAT will be charged at 20%
You can book online now with a card or by invoice (see 'other payment options' at the bottom of the next page), or call us on 020 7871 5653